Welcome to the AllCDCovers Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 16-Nov-2009, 21:20
Administrator

allcdcovers has disabled reputation
Default Bruce Dickinson - Accident of Birth (1997) Retail CD

Music > Albums > Bruce Dickinson - Accident of Birth (1997) Retail CD
added on November 16, 2009, at 21:20 by musicworld

This is a real goldmine. This is Bruce's solo album from 1997 and doesn't sound like early Iron Maiden at all to me, but is kind of reminiscent of Brave New World and Dance of Death. All I'll say is this album rocks from start to finish! Bruce's voice is powerful as ever, every track is different so it never sounds the same. Also this song contains two of my favourite songs OF ALL TIME - the chilling acoustic/violin final track "Arc of Space", and of course the blistering title track "Accident of Birth", which is dark and HEAVY!!! Also check out the lyrics cos they're good. If you're a fan of early Maiden, you'll not find the same thing here but if you're into the newer stuff get this. Anyway, that's besides the point, just get this anyway.

front
1826 x 1840 px

back
2095 x 1605 px

cd
1875 x 1856 px

inside
1889 x 1840 px

inlay
2091 x 1621 px